IT restructuring and IT consulting: Benefit from extensive, many years of experience in IT management.
First assessment of the IT situation possible within two days – sound analysis including concrete action plans and first implementation successes in two to six weeks; extensive IT restructuring or IT transformation according to scope, framework conditions and company size:
Among other things, we provide the following consulting services:
- IT Quick Check (IT Health Check / IT-Review / IT-Assessment): neutral assessment of the status quo of IT within 2-6 weeks
- Stabilisation of crisis-ridden IT areas
- Restructuring / Reorganization / Transformation of IT in the company
- Project Turnaround / Project Management / Measures Management
- Development of IT strategies and strategies for digital transformation
- IT Cost Cutting / Alignment (see also the contribution to IT cost reduction)
- Determination of an optimal IT manufacturing depth (make-or-buy analysis)
- Analysis of IT procurement, development of IT sourcing strategies, demand management, provider control, consolidation of IT service provider portfolio
- Execution of IT tenders (outsourcing, offshoring, nearshoring, shared service center)
- Conception and implementation of IT governance structures and processes (e.g. demand management, project portfolio management, internal performance allocation)
- IT Due Diligence: Rapid transparency regarding the state of IT and the cost situation as well as with regard to the necessary IT-related investment needs or possible risks.
- Post Merger Integration and Carve-out (Project Management): Effective action management ensures a rapid transformation of the participating IT units. These include, for example, developing a 100-day plan/day-1 planning, securing vital IT functions during the transition period, defining the target environment, and taking over the entire management of the IT transformation.
- Coaching of CIOs/IT managers as well as managing directors and board members with IT responsibility (What is recommended for the first 100 days of a CIO?)
- Change Management: To accompany transformations, the management of changes is required: Change management includes processes and procedures that aim to support or support change in the company. to design.
- ERP/Standard Software Introduction (Project Management)
- Interim Management
Functional IT competence with special experience exists in the sectors:
- Manufacturing industry
- IT Services